Friday, April 25, 2008

11 Months and other News

So much has changed in Ethan since the last time I posted about him (I know I posted this a day early, but we are super busy tomorrow). He has now been walking for about 3 weeks and is very well balanced. He can stand up from the ground, bend over and pick things up, and is a great dancer. He especially loves Elvis!! I know it cracks me up, but his little dance is a total mini Elvis move!!! He will always dance to all music, but put Elvis on and he comes runnin! He can now thankfully not only get up the stairs, but can back down them too! Thanks for that! He is into everything and is great at getting cupboards open and playing with things he shouldn't! He is however in a little hitting stage I don't care for, since he whacks me in the face quite a bit, but for the most part is a pretty happy go lucky guy! He is much better at Kylie at throwing temper tantrums which seem to be pretty realistic when he has one! Kylie is getting ready for her dance recital which is June 18th! She has pictures on May 10th and I am super excited to get her costumes! She is on a Barbie kick right now and plays it for several hours a day! She is also my little fish, and would stay in the tub all day if you let her! She gets in usually twice a day if she can manage to persuade Grandma to let her take a night bath in the big jetted tub! As for Bry and I, he is doing finals as we speak, and constantly at work. I am doing my Layer's stuff and have started some little craft projects for the kids' rooms at the new house. Which by the way is completely framed; Yahoo!!! I have also been getting caught up on my scrap booking which needed some serious attention. I am going to also be taking on the feet of making my own Cookie Monster smash cake for Ethan so it should be interesting! For everyone else don't be scared I am buying an Elmo cupcake cake don't fear! We should have blue frosting in every nook and cranny of our little man if we can help it! Well that's all from the house of Holt!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Oh, so many great things to report!!! Thrilled to hear all of the milestones, memories, progress, etc. Look forward to catching up in person soon!