Sunday, April 27, 2008
Freaking Out!!!!
Okay I am Freaking Out!!! Bry and I were in our room and Ethan kept trying to pester Kylie while she was playing, so we shut the door! Needless to say our 11 month old can now OPEN DOORS! He grabs the handle pulls down and poof! He is pretty proud of himself, but now I am freaking out! Ethan is definitely my child who is keeping me on my toes! He's not supposed to be able to do that yet! How am I going to keep him out of all the places I don't want him? I shut him out of the bathroom this morning while I was getting Kylie ready and lo and behold there's his little smiley face peering in! What a STINKER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Gotta love lever doorknobs ... NOT!!! They may "look" nice but they are the pits with little ones! How can we expect to have ANY privacy?!
Post a Comment