Monday, April 28, 2008

Sunny Days

Today it was warm enough to get in the pool!!! Yes, we have the fanciest pool you've probably have ever seen! (don't deny it) I did say we got in the pool, I guess what I forgot to say was that it didn't last very long! Ethan wanted no part of it, and Kylie through a fit since there were bees outside. How dare those bees be outside. Well, at least I got Kylie in her swimsuit which is SUPER CUTE! I love it! Lately she is on a Cinderella kick, and has decided that is who she will be for Halloween, and her Birthday party this year! (I know a long way off, but she tells EVERYONE anyways) Ethan didn't like the pool at all, and through a hissy fit when I was trying to get pics of him! He also decided to practice diving off the back of the couch today! Oh yes, I give him a 10.0! One minute he's yelling at Kylie over the back of the couch and the next minute he decided to take a short cut to get at her! Hopefully more frequent sunny days are on there way, but hopefully the bugs will be so kind as to become extinct; at least for Kylie's sake!

3 comments:

Kari said...

What a hoot!! I've got pics from our first swim of the season to post, too ... which also didn't last very long! So glad to see you able to enjoy some sunshine ;)

Whitney said...

How adorable is Kylie in that suit!!! So funny about the bees! I am so happy that the sun is finally starting to come out!!!

John Knotwell said...

Thats really cute. Love the picture of Kylie in the pool. Summer is coming!