YIkes, I woke up this morning to tons of snow!!!!! Plus it is supposed to snow for the next two days as well. I think it's safe to say Winter has arrived in Utah! My kids thought it must be Christmas, because they woke up to it. I presume snow = santa to them :) I love the look of snow, the way it looks in pictures, and that we get to live in a place that has the possibility of a WHITE Christmas, but I HATE driving in it. Slick icy roads are not my fave! I seriously get a pain in the back of my neck and shoulders every time I travel in snow, I guess I'm a little tense :) In the words of Ham, I guess I just need to remember to turn into the spin! LOL... sorry if you've seen Toy Story Two you'll get it ;) Kylie has a really bad cold that she is trying to get over, and Ethan is starting one too :( I hate when Sunday's arrive like this, because Bryan and I have to talk about who it's more important for them to be at church today. Today he won out because both his president and 1st counselor will be out of town. Which is crazy, but I was supposed to do sharing time!!! Luckily my other presidency members are great and help me out in a pinch. Lucky my sharing time mostly consisted of writing letters of THANKS to the three ward missionaries we have out :) It is kind of difficult when both you and your husband are in a presidency, especially in the winter when little ones catch the sniffels :) Here's to crossing our fingers for healthy kiddos this winter season! I am cooking a turkey of our own for tonights dinner! My parents are going to head down and join us, and Jason and Tela. My Dad has helped me out a lot lately. Have I mentioned I have new floors in my living room, and a tile backsplash in my kitchen? Yes, he did it :) One day I hope to be able to show a little more gratitude then a turkey dinner, but for now when times are like this, it will have to do.
So in all of that, I hope you all have a WHITE or green happy holiday season.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Winter Has Arrived
YIkes, I woke up this morning to tons of snow!!!!! Plus it is supposed to snow for the next two days as well. I think it's safe to say Winter has arrived in Utah! My kids thought it must be Christmas, because they woke up to it. I presume snow = santa to them :) I love the look of snow, the way it looks in pictures, and that we get to live in a place that has the possibility of a WHITE Christmas, but I HATE driving in it. Slick icy roads are not my fave! I seriously get a pain in the back of my neck and shoulders every time I travel in snow, I guess I'm a little tense :) In the words of Ham, I guess I just need to remember to turn into the spin! LOL... sorry if you've seen Toy Story Two you'll get it ;) Kylie has a really bad cold that she is trying to get over, and Ethan is starting one too :( I hate when Sunday's arrive like this, because Bryan and I have to talk about who it's more important for them to be at church today. Today he won out because both his president and 1st counselor will be out of town. Which is crazy, but I was supposed to do sharing time!!! Luckily my other presidency members are great and help me out in a pinch. Lucky my sharing time mostly consisted of writing letters of THANKS to the three ward missionaries we have out :) It is kind of difficult when both you and your husband are in a presidency, especially in the winter when little ones catch the sniffels :) Here's to crossing our fingers for healthy kiddos this winter season! I am cooking a turkey of our own for tonights dinner! My parents are going to head down and join us, and Jason and Tela. My Dad has helped me out a lot lately. Have I mentioned I have new floors in my living room, and a tile backsplash in my kitchen? Yes, he did it :) One day I hope to be able to show a little more gratitude then a turkey dinner, but for now when times are like this, it will have to do.
So in all of that, I hope you all have a WHITE or green happy holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hope you guys are weathering the storm okay ... I heard it was supposed to be a doozy!!! I'll take my Christmas green and warm, thanks ;)
Post a Comment