Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! I am thankful for so much, I don't think I could ever write it down and finish it off :) I am most thankful for my beautiful family, I feel blessed knowing that no matter what I have them. This has been an especially hard year for us. Not much has seemed to go right, but I know we'll get through it together if we just have Faith. A few months ago when I was getting worried I read a fabulous Mormon Message (always love them). To sum it up it basically said You Don't Have Sufficient Faith If You Worry About The Future! Yikes, it was just what I needed that day. I have always been a worrier :( I am really trying to change my outlook on things. I feel like although things have been hard this year, I have also grown up a lot. Not that I wasn't grown up, I think I just needed a reminder of what was really important to me. My church calling has been a huge blessing as well. I am surrounded my the spirit that the children bring every week and I love it. I have gained a stronger testimony of primary then I ever thought possible. I have served within it since I was 18 (no where else) and I thought I had a testimony of the importance of primary, but I was mistaken. I am grateful for true friendship as well. I haven't had any close friendships since high school outside of Bryan until we moved here. I am so grateful to my friends, they are always so willing to help me whenever I need a boost! So thanks to you, you know who you are :) Happy THANKSGIVING! I hope your holiday season is wonderful :)

No comments: