Sorry Utah fans, but I thought this picture was funny when I found it :) Today is the big BYU vs Utah game! We are heading up to my parents' house to have a little game watching shin dig ;) No matter where we go we're surrounded by Utah fans (well except maybe my little brother who is a fan of Boston College). Bry's brother and his family are Cougars fans too, but they live in Arizona so we don't have our allies with us very often. Happy rivalry day :) GO COUGARS!
Saturday, November 27, 2010
BYU VS UTAH
Sorry Utah fans, but I thought this picture was funny when I found it :) Today is the big BYU vs Utah game! We are heading up to my parents' house to have a little game watching shin dig ;) No matter where we go we're surrounded by Utah fans (well except maybe my little brother who is a fan of Boston College). Bry's brother and his family are Cougars fans too, but they live in Arizona so we don't have our allies with us very often. Happy rivalry day :) GO COUGARS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Does Bryan know that historically you are a Utah fan? I don't want to break up your marriage or anything, but I know you were raised with red blood. You even wore the coat!
Post a Comment