Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Little About Miss Kylie Sue Holt

(The above image is a result of watching a girl pose similar to this on america's next top model! Kylie said, "she just stood there Mom and they LOVED it!" So she decided to try out just standing to see what it looked like for her.) Kylie is so tender hearted and loving and has been since she was born. She is the kid that loves everyone and doesn't judge (I hope she never loses that). She loves coloring, and has since she was old enough to hold a crayon as well :) I remember her going through a rainbow phase where everything was colored in small little rainbow pieces. She is also creative! We have been planning the decorations for her Harry Potter birthday party for months. She came up with some great ideas, I will show you them with pictures after the party happens ;) Kylie has been dancing since she was 2 1/2. She loves it! This year she is taking: tumbling, hip hop team, jazz team, and ballet. She goes twice a week, and will be performing three dances this year at competition. I have had a few people tell me that she is too young to do so much. The truth is Kylie chose to do all of those. I told her it would be a lot of work and take up more time, and she told me that she wanted to! I have to say, Kylie has never complained once when I tell her to get ready for dance, she loves going! Her teacher informed me that Kylie has come out of her shell in hip hop, and I can't wait to see her perform :) Kylie also loves to sing! She is on her schools choir, and goes early every Tuesday morning to participate. Kylie is also a smart kid :) She has been on top of her game, and loves school! She has yet to complain about having to go to school or do her homework (we hope this stays with her as well). Kylie also loves going to church every Sunday! She has also never complained about going as well!! We have already had fits with Ethan saying he didn't want to go, so I am sure he will be our little troublemaker ;) Bryan is a little weary that Kylie also likes fashion, LOL! Kylie loves to hold stuff up to herself at the stores and say "what do you think?" That may be my fault for sure! I love dressing my kids, I would rather buy them clothes over myself! They always look good in everything :) I love my little skinny butt, smiley KYLIE!!!!

No comments: