Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Exhausted!
Okay so last night I was one of the crazies who went to Eclipse!!! I may be a tad crazier then the rest too! My cousin Lyndi bought 55 tickets for a huge group, but couldn't get them at a theater with assigned seating!!!! Even crazier the theater let us in at 6:15, but the movie didn't start till 12:05 at night! So yes, I got there with my mom at about 6:30 and didn't get home till about 3:10 in the morning!!! I am so darn tired today, I will never go to a theater on opening night without assigned seating again! It was definitely an experience though, and something I will never forget! The movie was good, it stopped for about 20 minutes which delayed us even more, but I am glad I went all the same. I wouldn't consider myself a true TWIHARD, but I do love going to the movies with them! They make it fun and interesting :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment