Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Fam

We attempted some family photos for me mamma over the weekend! I hate extended family photos (have I ever told you that?) that is why I don't offer them anymore! They stress me out! Definitely not one of my favorite things :) Here are a couple, there are about a bazillion more, but I don't have time to post crap like that :) Aren't my parents cute? My Dad is turning the big 50 in October! The old goat (just kidding Daddy), you know I love you :) The kids cracked me up, this is my favorite picture of the three, just because Lily grabbed Kylie's arm and sort of hugged it!!! She loves Kylie :) We love her too! Well I don't want to bore you with all the gruesome details, just giving you an opportunity to laugh at how unphotogenic we are :)

No comments: