If you aren't a grown up dork like me and dislike Harry Potter, please feel free to leave now ;) Or you can squeal with anticipation just as I did with this new Deathly Hallows sneeky peak
Do you want to hear something slightly crazy on my behalf? When I watch movies or clips I know notice all the photographic glory in them. I don't know how often I have said to Bryan, Oh that lens flare is beautiful :) Of ooh, that would be a beautiful still shot too. I am crazy! But just look at the beginning of this clip, I love lens flare :)
1 comment:
Do you want to hear something slightly crazy on my behalf? When I watch movies or clips I know notice all the photographic glory in them. I don't know how often I have said to Bryan, Oh that lens flare is beautiful :) Of ooh, that would be a beautiful still shot too. I am crazy! But just look at the beginning of this clip, I love lens flare :)
Post a Comment