Sunday, June 13, 2010
June Update
Oh, how long it has been since I've done our little family update! Bry is out of school, and we are loving the time we have with him!!! Even if we know it is short lived, it is nice having a real family (at least for the summer). I often feel like a single parent throughout the school year. He is usually gone at 7 am and doesn't get home till 10pm (and Bry goes straight to bed when he gets home). So needless to say, he is sometimes non existent! He will be taking the PCAT in August and is currently on the waiting list at SNU. He didn't even expect to get an interview this year, but he did! He has gone from 100 to 80 to 40 in two weeks! So lets hope at least 40 more people will go somewhere else or drop out! Then we can start pharmacy school a year earlier then planned!! Pray for us!!! I am beyond busy! Just as busy as I was last fall, so I don't think things will slow down until December again! I love it though. It is such a blessing to do something you love! I am so grateful for it! I also have been a hard time deciding what pictures to put on my wall behind my couch, and it has been blank for months! I finally took down what was up there and did a multiple frame collage wall! I will have to post a picture, because I love it! Kylie has been going strong in dance and school! Her dance recital is this week on the 16th, and she graduates from preschool this Friday the 18th! Where has the time gone? I can't believe she is starting kindergarten at the end of July, it is so bittersweet! She is such a sweet, smart, and silly girl! She only has one little problem, and that is biting her nails! I am trying everything! I am a nail biter myself, and I don't want her to be :( Ethan just had his three year check up, and he has grown 3 1/2 inches in a year! He also weighs 35.5 pounds! That is only three pounds shy of Kylie!!! I don't think he is going to be a small kid :) He is so funny and had a great 3rd birthday! My Mom gave him a batting tee, and he by passed that in about two second and prefers being pitched to. He is great at hitting and throwing the ball, and loves baseball! I can't wait to get him in sports, he loves them all, and definitely would stay outside all day swinging that bat if he could! Oh, I almost forgot! I am re-doing Kylie's room! I know Bry is mad at me, but it has been bugging me since I did it. Don't ask me why, but I am just tired of the pink and green! It has become a little too trendy for me, so it's time to say goodbye. I don't know when exactly I will get around to actually doing it, but plan on before and after pictures sometime :) Well that's pretty much it for right now! TTFN, Ta Ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment