My wonderful Grandpa Jack passed away today. My heart is broken, and I am going to miss him so much. I was lucky to be with him when he went, and never could have imagined how hard it would be to watch someone you love leave this earth for the next. I know he is in a better place, without the pain he has suffered over the past couple of years. He has taught me so much of life and joy, and best of all how to cook the perfect marshmallow. My Grandpa also named me! How many people can say that? My Mom had a horrible name picked out, and he told her that she could never use that, and to use Kattrina instead. I love him with all my heart, and will be so happy to meet him again when my turn comes. Rest in Peace Grandpa, I love you!


2 comments:
I am so sorry Kattrina. I hope you and your family can get through this hard time. Love you tons. I am always here for you.
Kattrina, we are so sad. We loved Uncle Jack. He was always good for a kiss! We will pray for you and all of your family for peace and comfort at this time.
Post a Comment