Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kylie and Ethan have been Tagged!

Kylie -Kylie's favorite book is Fancy Nancy and Pinkalicious! Love's them! She always asks if she looks fancy like Nancy? She is ALL GIRL! -Her favorite food is Chocolate!!!! Yes she would eat chocolate non-stop if I allowed it! She also really loves soft tacos and egg sandwiches! -She loves playing with Littlest Pet Shops and Ponyville (small sassy My Little Ponies). They really are very cute! Barbies are also on the top list! Depends on the mood she is in! -Kylie's most favorite thing to do is watch MOVIES! However, she loves going outside and now that it has become a little warmer she wants to go outside and draw with side walk chalk! -We don't have any animals, but Bry promised Kylie she could get a fish once our house is done! She thinks Ethan needs one for him too! The funniest is that she actually has been asking for a certain pet as of lately, but I don't think we could ever swing it! She has been asking for a Panda Bear!!! She tells me their from China, LOL well she's got that right! -This is word for word my favorite thing she says, "Mom I'm only naughty because you don't listen to my words," and "You've got to be kidding me!" The first one is whenever she gets a time out or if she thinks I'm mad at her! The second is when she is mad at something! (To tell you the truth I always say the second!!!) -Kylie loves being the center of attention! Talks a lot, dances around all day, and sings her little heart out! We love her! She has more personality in her pinky than most have in their whole body! Ethan -Ethan doesn't have a favorite book yet, but I always read him "Where the Wild Things Are." -He loves all food! He really loves mashed potatoes and gravy and mac n' cheese! Of course if you have it and are enjoying it then he probably will also! -He loves playing with things he shouldn't! Loves changers, phones, most any electronic! He does really love my Mom's slide she has upstairs and the playhouse! -His favorite thing to do as of late is trying to walk! He has taken as many as like 5 steps now! He is so proud of himself! He also loves being hung upside down! He is all boy! -I don't know if he has a favorite animal yet, he does love his stuffed elephant though! Bry would probably say a Cougar! LOL...yeah he wishes! -My favorite thing he says is Mama! He gives me big wet kisses all the time and is quite honestly a Mama's Boy!!! Bry trys to get him to say Dada, Kylie said Dada first so here's payback! -He loves getting into mischief most! Climbing stairs, climbing the kids picnic table, and crawling through any hole he can, especially under the table! -Ethan is really quite the opposite to Kylie, but we love both of them so much!!! They bring meaning to my life and joy to what might otherwise be a pretty dull life! Maybe I should do one of these for Bry! He's like a big kid or at least acts like one! Okay here we go...I TAG (Brinley, Ashton, Kendyl, and Cougar...Emily, Charlotte, and Will) Let's here all about them Moms!

3 comments:

youngfam said...

So fun to read thanks for playing along! You've got to be kidding me... love it!

Kari said...

I'll do my best to get to it soon ... so incredibly busy this week with stake stuff, stampers group, and a baby shower I am hosting on Saturday!! Any specific "rules" to follow or just random facts?

Unknown said...

Pretty random! Just about 7 to 8 things about each child.