Sunday, March 16, 2008
Disney Princess Wishes on Ice!
My Mom took Kylie and I, to Disney Princess Wishes on Ice this past Friday! Kylie got all dressed up and she wasn't the only one! I've never seen so many little princesses in my life! She loved it and was in complete shock half the time! She got a snow cone and some souvenirs. I took pictures of the show which was great! Each Princess appeared with all their friends, the giant dragon that spit fire was pretty neat! My favorite was Kylie at the end waving her little heart out at all the Princesses! She loved it and asked if we could go again the next day....maybe next year! We had great seats, row five! So the show was unforgettable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
So fun ... we went last year (or the year before) and the girls loved it, too! It was the perfect thing for us - princesses AND skating ;)
Post a Comment