Friday, March 21, 2008
Just some fun pics!
Okay I just took some fun pics of Ethan devouring his sucker, and Tub Time! Ethan loves suckers ever since Kylie gave him one about a week ago! Now if he sees one he yells and giggles!! Tub time is always fun around here! Kylie would stay in all day if I let her and Ethan just loves it, but is a bit of a maniac! Yes and the pic of the two together there is a nice giant boogey coming out of Ethan's nose!!! Love it! Well not much to report around here, except that they started digging our hole! Yahoo!!!!! Plus we went through the model home which is our unit!!! So now I can visualize it much better, and have started purchasing things for design!!!! I had a dream what the kid's bathroom was going to look like, so had to jump on that! I know I'm crazy, but I love home decor! Maybe if I ever go back to school it will be for interior design, I am obssessed with HGTV!!!! Anyway when there is more progress we'll have to take some pics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
They are just getting so big!! Congrats on them FINALLY starting to dig ... you may just get to move out on your own again one of these days after all :) So exciting for you!
Your Kylee is a ham--no doubt about that. And who doesn't love a good lolipop once in a while! I also miss the days of a good bathtime, filled with toys and splashing! :) Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm excited for the house too...he us informed! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment