Saturday, March 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryan!

I just wanted to wish Bry a Happy 28th Birthday on the blog! We went out to Red Robin last night, and we made him a chocolate on chocolate birthday cake (his favorite) Kylie asked him what he wanted for his Birthday and he joked around that he wanted a pony. Never the less Kylie insisted on getting him one so he is the new proud owner of Birthday Suprise my little pony!!! I know he is thrilled! He had to go take a test, then will be at work the remainder of the day (not too much fun). I am making him a special dinner tomorrow and hopefully it will make up for the lame birthday!

3 comments:

Kari said...

WOW - he really IS old, isn't he?! I know Steve talked to him Saturday as we were going into a movie but I'm sure he forgot to wish him a happy birthday ... typical ;) Hope the weekend of celebration was great!!

youngfam said...

Yummy!! you sure are a good cook! awesome that kylie had to get him the pony. what a cutie. tell him happy birthday and happy 9 months to ethan!

Whitney said...

Ok super wifey! Making cakes and dinner. You are such an awesome Mom and Wife!!! I am sure I am going to be calling you for tips on how to handle two!