Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter!

We had lots of fun on Easter, and I think the kids were a little too spoiled by the Easter Bunny! I did want my kids to be matching, at least color wise, but I tried to make Kylie try on stuff in blue and yellow and she got really upset! She said her dress needed to be her favorite colors Pink and Purple, so she got that exact combo! I can't resist putting EJ in blue since it make his eyes and hair pop! After church we went the Aunt Kikki's house for dinner and an egg hunt! The kids had lots of fun on the swing set and seeing all their cousins! We had a great Easter and hope all our family and friends did as well!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Triny- I love the Easter pics. Kylie looks beautiful as usual and Ethan looks like quite the little stud. I also love the pic below of Kylie striking a pose in her new outfit what a little sass! Whether this one is a girl or not I need a little girl sometime, I cant wait for dresses and dancing and PINK! Miss ya.

Miss Deja said...

Looks like tons of fuN! I love Ky's dress and Ethan's blue does make his eyes pop! You are so funny!

Kari said...

Looks like such fun :) I'm just disappointed the pictures of the cartwheel extravaganza didn't get posted!!