Monday, September 5, 2011
Preschool again...........
Yes! We are off to preschool again. Off to fill our noodles with ABC's and 123's! Ethan is really coming into his own and has been working hard this summer. He knows by sight his entire alphabet and all the sounds those silly letter make too! We even sounded out a couple of words and I am so excited that he is grasping things! He has definitely been so much harder then Kylie in the school department. I would try to sit and force him to do flash cards and he hated it! I finally found his niche though, and he is grasping things so quickly now! He even brings me the flash cards and asks to do them, because he is so proud of himself :) I am so proud of him too and hope he loves school and enjoys learning :) He is also our little T-Ball player right now. Soccer was a disaster, he hated it!!!! T-Ball is a breath of fresh air though. He wants to play and wants to practice with daddy (even though daddy's time is extremely limited at the moment). Boys are so much different then girls I am discovering each and every day. Where Kylie skips from fad to fad, Ethan has maintained a like for Cars, Legos, and Batman. Give that kid a $1.00 matchbox car and you have made his day! We love you Ethan and are so proud and excited for you to go back to preschool! You bring so much fun and silliness into our family! Life could never be the same without you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment