Monday, September 19, 2011

Meeks Family Pictures............Oih!

My awesome mom chose this one for her big family photo for her wall!  It made my day :)  


Ethan at his personal best ;)


The bink was our saving grace, unfortunately


















Kylie and my Dad weren't going to let anything detour them from a great picture ;)
It is always an adventure trying to get extended family photos!  Especially for my Mom because she has a rather large photo collage wall that we need to fill :)  Not to mention Lily was just not loving the entire situation.  I just have to say for my family, I will never let Bryan talk me into letting him wear a t-shirt again!  He doesn't mesh with me and the kidlets and it highly irritates me :)  He can suck it up and be hot next time, because now I don't have a family picture for my house :(  OH well, I guess we can try it again next year..............  or the next!

1 comment:

Jon and Stacey said...

They still look really cute!