Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Past...............

Our primary program is coming up this Sunday. For some reason while memorizing Kye's part I thought about the video of her very first primary program that I had put on this blog......... We decided to go listen to it last night. I was a mess afterwards! My kids giggled their way through it and thought Kye sounded so cute and little. We broke down and watched all the old videos and looked at our old pictures too. Wow, I have been blogging for 4 years. Ethan was 2 months old when I began, and I can not express how happy I am that I blogged all that I have! It is so much fun to look back and see how round their cute little faces used to be and how cute they sounded. I am sure in another 4 years we'll be looking of pictures taken now and think "Look how little you were!" I regret that I have fallen through on doing videos as much, because I LOVE watching them. I know blogging is becoming less and less popular now with as many social media places there are out there. I never want to stop though, looking back is priceless. As many of you know we have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years now. I am definitely not pregnant, so please don't get your hopes up........ I have prayed so much about it and received a pretty strong answer that "yes" we should keep trying. I try really hard to stay positive month after month, but it is hard I'm not going to lie. Sometimes you wish you could see the bigger plan for your life, but I have faith that what is meant to happen will, I just wish I was a patient person. I am not patient in the least though, one of the worst attributes I have :) I keep telling myself that maybe it's not about you, but maybe whoever might come join our family has a plan of their own and they need to come here at a specific time for their own purposes. Nobody ever said life would be easy, or if they did I wasn't listening before I got here ;) I am determined to make a better effort to live life as it is and not dwell too much on what might happen. I have two beautiful children who I am so grateful for and if they are the only two I get while I'm on this earth I will still consider myself very blessed! Now if I can get back to my 2008 body! Man we were looking at pictures and I seriously was thinner four months after I had Ethan then I am now! Ugh! It is pretty sad when your kids go, "Wow, Mom look how skinny you were!" I'm not a runner, but I began walking today and really enjoyed it, so hopefully I can get a solid routine going and get myself in some shape! Comfort food is Fall fashion so I better do something ;) We all know I can't pass up some potatoes and gravy, I think I could eat it till I burst :( I am definitely a meat and potatoes girl! Why couldn't I be a health food nut? Oh well, work with what you have is my motto..............
Who couldn't love these two? I know it will never be possible for me to stop ;)

No comments: