My Mom got all the kids some cute Easter duds, so that is always a kick to me to take her three grand kids pictures for her ;) She at least came with me to reel them in, but I could tell she was even getting frustrated and worn out! LOL, little kids are not the easiest subjects to take pictures of (Kylie excluded). However, they are some of my favorite people to take shots of; go figure :) I hope Easter ends up warm and nice around here! I'm not sure if winter go the memo to pack up and go home!
I posted an April update after all the pictures :)

April is here! Yay, well maybe I could feel that way if the weather would warm up! Bryan is busy studying and finishing up for the Spring semester. He is a little stressed out! He also plans to look for a second job once school is out, so if you know of anywhere let me know :) I am steadily getting busier and busier after my winter lull. I think we all know I am a fan of color, so I am excited for the green grass and blue skies to greet us once more. I am being featured on Drop it Moderns blog tomorrow! Can you believe it? I can't, I feel so blessed to have such awesome opportunities! I don't know if I have ever shared this with anyone except my best Al, but I guess I will now. About three years ago before I ever I got my camera, we had a lesson at church talking about talents. I have always had stuff to do and things I liked, but I never felt like I truly had any real talents to call my own. Well I decided to pray about it and ask my Heavenly Father to help me discover a talent that I could use to make myself and my family happy. Immediately when I started having people ask me to take their photos, I knew my prayer had been answered. Like any talent I knew I couldn't bury it away and just hope that I got better and progressed with it. So I practiced and read, and photoshoped myself silly! The thing is I loved it, and still love it! When things started getting hard and Bryan's job was cut and then lost completely I started seeing the bigger picture. My talent was being used to save my family as well, something I never dreamed of. I was still being allowed to stay home with my kids and help out with financial needs. I can tell you now, I will never take what I do for granted! I just feel plain lucky to be able to live my wildest dreams every day! I may not be the most famous or most talented at what I do, but I can always do my best and put my whole heart into what I do; that's what makes it rewarding! Bryan is so supportive and a little proud. He gives my business cards to everyone ( it is a tad embarassing). Sorry for my confessional, LOL, I guess I just want to try to put into words for myself how truly grateful and blessed I feel about the whole thing. Anyways! Kylie is back in school and has started competition season :) We have one under our belts and two more to go. Kylie's teacher and I have been discussing solos next year! Yikes, I never did solos till I was in junior high! Kylie truly loves dance and has never complained once about going. She practices her dances daily and shows anyone who will watch :) I of course love that she loves it, and that I can help her on the the technical skills too. Ethan is getting so big! He is starting soccer this weekend! I am so excited for him to finally get out there and just GO! I think he was born to run around :) He is writing his name so well, and for some reason it makes me tear up a bit! I don't have any babies anymore. I don't know if I will have anymore either. I was getting a bit stressed about the whole thing, so I am giving up! If I have another kid then so be it. It may not happen or maybe it will, but I can't let it eat me alive anymore. I am happy and love the two kids I do have, I would love to have more, but I can't be unhappy with what I have been given. So don't ask me anymore, trust me if I get pregnant you will be able to tell pretty darn fast. I have never been one of those tiny baby bump people ;)
Okay this is way more in depth then was planned! Yikes! Happy Easter in a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment