Yummy Light + Warm Weather = my personal heaven :) When I heard last Friday was going to be in the 70's we headed out for some Easter pics! We went with fluorescents this year, we all know I'm not much for following the traditional pastel/ floral agenda. Pictures of your kids are so much easier in warm weather. I'm not saying it was easy, Ethan and Lily were a tad difficult, but it is easier to deal with them when they aren't shivering and whining because of the cold! More to come soon .......
Monday, April 4, 2011
Easter pics coming soon......
Yummy Light + Warm Weather = my personal heaven :) When I heard last Friday was going to be in the 70's we headed out for some Easter pics! We went with fluorescents this year, we all know I'm not much for following the traditional pastel/ floral agenda. Pictures of your kids are so much easier in warm weather. I'm not saying it was easy, Ethan and Lily were a tad difficult, but it is easier to deal with them when they aren't shivering and whining because of the cold! More to come soon .......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment