Monday, April 4, 2011

April Fool

Have you all met my husband? He thinks he is really funny!! Sometimes he is, and sometimes he just is not ;) Luckily I was not his target for his April 1st prank, but I had the last laugh in the end! Here is his grand trick for the kids: once they have fallen asleep we are going to switch which bed they are in (so Kylie to Ethan's and vice versa). I told him I didn't think it was a good idea (since I know how possessive Ethan is over his bed), but he insisted that it would be so funny in the morning. Well, it was morning technically when Ethan woke up FREAKING out screaming and bawling that he wanted his own bed :) Bryan was tired so he yelled for him to go back to bed. Little kids half awake and bawling! Oh yes, they'll just go right back to bed no problem Dad! So we both got up and helped them back to their beds where they fell back asleep right away. In the morning the kids didn't remember anything, not even the waking up and screaming part! Oh Bryan, maybe pranks on little kids isn't the best route for you ;)

No comments: