Well here are some of our family pictures! I promised Bry he wouldn't have to do this again for a long time so don't expect more anytime soon, unless he's not in them ;) Tela was so gracious to help me out and take the photos with me in them! She did well, and even took the time to move the focus around and get it to where it was supposed to be!!! Love you Tela! Ethan was a total stinker, as usual, but editing his photos just cracked me up! I love him, stinker and all! Kylie was my serene little model as usual, she did pull out a hint of a smile here and there. All and all they were a success! I know exactly what pictures I am putting up in my collage and have found some other spots for some more around the house :) Tela also helped me with my hair (it is much easier to have someone do the back for sure!) and she helped me put on fake lashes ( a first for me) I must say, they really make your eyes pop, I love them!!!


1 comment:
Kattrina you look beautiful in everyone of these! You are one hot mama!
Post a Comment