Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hard Times

The Holt family is officially going through a hard time right now. I don't want to elaborate too much, but it's not great. I was getting good and depressed about it until I went on Facebook and the Mormon message decided to punch me in the face. It basically said if you fear the future then you lack sufficient faith! So I am putting my faith in Heavenly Father that everything is going to be all right. I am sorry if I don't seem as chipper, or haven't been talking to friends and such as much. I really am focusing on my family and business right now. I am trying to step up and do my part to make this just a bit easier for us. I have a hard time not falling into a doom and gloom state. In our marriage I am the worrier. I know I have a lot of things to be grateful for though, and am just so lucky to have my business doing so well right now. I really want to thank my family, they are always so supportive and do everything in their power to help me out in my times of crisis. It feels better to have the love and support of so many. So here's hoping life will take and up turn soon.

2 comments:

iKari Designs said...

Sorry you're having a rough go at things right now ... hang in there and keep your chin up ;) Let us know if we can do anything to help!

Stacey said...

Sorry to hear things are not going well. Hope all gets better soon.