You're in for a shocker! These are straight out of camera shots! I didn't edit a single one!!!!

Below is Ethan's tongue, we found out this year that he has what they call a geographic tongue (I think it is cool)

Okay so late, but better late then never right? I was going to edit and make these lovely, but I just don't have the time! Kylie started school August 2nd! She is now in kindergarten and loving every second of it. She has Ms. Brasher who I absolutely love! I see her first hand every Monday when I go help out in her classroom. I love her teaching style, very cool! Kylie is doing so well and has really hit her stride with her reading too! She reads everyday and does her homework too! She is such a good little girl and we love her. She also is doing school choir (her choice not mine) every Tuesday, so we have to wake up early to be to school 45 minutes early. Ethan started preschool just last Wednesday. I was prepared for the worst (clingy, and bawling) but that is not at all what I got. I think having his "best buddy" Jack in his class may help a tad ;) He told me to go home, and it nearly killed me. He is learning about Elephants right now, and he painted me a beautiful picture with water colors (in BLACK of course). Maybe I should elaborate a little since many of you may not know Ethan's preferred coloring color. Ethan colors EVERYTHING in black. At home, school, and even nursery. I received a beautiful picture of Heavenly Father and Jesus in a lovely shade of black :) He did have small samples of green (his favorite color for everything else except coloring) and purple. He informed me that purple was a girl color and he wasn't going to use it again. This is also a new thing with Ethan, he is very aware of what is for boys and what is for girls. He thinks Bryan is the coolest person on the planet and tells me and Kylie that we have COOTIES :) It is hilarious! I didn't realize how serious he was about it until we went to teamster days with my parents and the child tickets were pink. He through a fit and said he wasn't going to have a GIRL'S TICKET! My Dad of course thought it was awesome and informed the ticket lady that his grandson didn't want a pink ticket. So there it is and a little more! The kids are back in school and loving it! I am so happy for both of them, even though it is sad that they are growing up. I am excited to see their talents and interests grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment