
"Mommy, I going to go play downstairs!", Ethan said. "Okay!" says Mommy. Twenty minutes later, Ethan walks up and says to Mommy, "Look at my hands!" Mommy says nothing but runs for the stairs, then falls to the ground silently sobbing. This is a real tear jerker am I right? Needless to say Ethan was sent to his room awaiting Daddy's return home. Mommy, grabbed Mr. Clean, but it wasn't working too well. I swear if this kid gets any more ideas like this I may lose my mind. Bry asked today what was happening to me. If you look at the my couch were I edit my photos you can find mounds of hair! I told him Ethan was making me go bald, so if you see me with slightly less hair, here is why! I have a new artist in the family, and he likes a large canvas!
1 comment:
Not fun - he has to grow out of it eventually, right? Mikey's much less mischievous now, but he's done his fair share. Think, black spray paint all over our brand new fence last summer. . . so sorry!
Post a Comment