Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why does Kattrina blog?

I see a lot of blogs out there where people decide to discuss why they blog. I thought it was interesting why everyone does it. I use to keep a journal in High School, but stopped only a few months after meeting Bryan (he's a bad influence) :) I have only read it a couple of times, but it was very interesting to see what I found important, and my feelings about said things at the time. I think I started my blog to keep in touch with people I didn't see very often, and see what was going on in their lives. I always thought it was interesting what others posted or what the purpose of their individual blogs seemed to be. From the first moment I started mine it was all about the family :) When I started posting pictures of my new found love I started another photo blog (that way I could keep my family life separate) My family blog had become my journal of what was going on in my own life at a certain time. I can go back and see Ethan's first giggle, Kylie dancing and singing, and all we were doing in the past couple of years. I don't blog to think everyone needs to know what I am doing, I know their lives are more important to them then mine; as it should be. I blog to remember! To look back with tears and remember why I should be happy and all I have to be thankful for! That's why I blog more often then some, I never want to look back and regret that I didn't. That is why Kattrina blogs!

4 comments:

Jake said...

why do you jog?

Jake said...

why do you clog?

Jake said...

why do you pog?

Kari said...

You've kept a great record which is what it is all about ... I've never been a journal keeper and I'm obviously not a good blogger, either {especially in the past year}, so my family will have to rely on their own memories. Sad thought considering how very little I'm able to remember from day to day :(