Okay so Mary and I have done some talking, and we have decided to get more realistic and give our food blog another chance. I really want to do it, so I can print off a cook book with fabulous recipes; eventually! So if you're interested in recipes, fun treats for kids, and other such nonsense; then stop on by and check it out! I revamped the look yesterday, so tell me what you think :)
check it our here www.macaronimamas.blogspot.com
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Up and Running...... Again
Okay so Mary and I have done some talking, and we have decided to get more realistic and give our food blog another chance. I really want to do it, so I can print off a cook book with fabulous recipes; eventually! So if you're interested in recipes, fun treats for kids, and other such nonsense; then stop on by and check it out! I revamped the look yesterday, so tell me what you think :)
check it our here www.macaronimamas.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment