Well it's the beginning of another month and time for another Holt monthly update ;) I know you're all so thrilled! I promise it's more for me then you, so suffer through it if you want. Bry got through the Christmas season and his work hours are back to normal, he is thrilled. He has also had a little break from school the past two weeks, and has one more week till he goes back! So the kids have one more week of watching someone (they deem as good) play Mario Brothers for them on the WII. I was told by Kylie that I am not too good :) Honestly it makes me a nervous wreck, trying not to die all the time! So yep, we got a WII as a family present from Santa. Bry got new clothes from me, he is letting me dress him more and more now! He has received more compliments in one day of church then he probably had all year ;) I've been begging him to let me dress him for years! He still won't layer, or get tighter jeans, so we'll have to work on that! I have stayed pretty busy through the holidays, with our twelve days of Christmas, photography, and holiday parties! I am glad it's over. I even only scheduled 5 shoots in December so I wasn't overwhelmed. Today I actually have my big wedding, I am a bowl of emotions, and just trying not to forget anything :) They are also leaving in a helicopter, isn't that awesome!!! He is training to be a helicopter pilot, so he gets special treatment :) For Christmas Bry got me a new day planner (much needed now days), and then I got money to put toward photography stuff (like a new website ;) ) Kylie is so sad Christmas is over and that she can't sing Last Christmas anymore, we had to tell her to please stop! She got lots for Christmas!!! She got a bunch of accessories for her American Girl doll from Santa, and some outfits from grandma Pam as well. She got a second American Girl doll from my Mom with a bunk bed, and my brother Jason gave her a Fancy Nancy doll! So needless to say we now have 3 18" dolls at our house! Ethan is as naughty as ever; will it ever end? Santa did give him presents though ;) He recieved more accessories for his Imaginext Batman cave and just about every car from the movie Cars! He loved it all! Grandma Pam gave him a Woody doll and grandma Rhonda got him Buzz and a train table for all his new wooden Thomas the train sets she got him. Our house is now full of toys!!! Now we can move on to January, and starting to plan for when February hits us! February is a big month around here, with Valentines then a week later is our 7 year anniversary, and a week after that is Bry's 30th birthday!!! I am going to attempt to plan a surprise party for him this year, so if you have any tips let me know! If you are still reading I'd be surprised :) So Happy New Year!!!
Monday, January 4, 2010
New Year, New Update
**Okay I am working on these photos as we speak, so here is a little peek :) I am in love!!! I know the colors pack a punch, but that's what I LOVE!!!! Thanks for helping us out Stacey :)
Well it's the beginning of another month and time for another Holt monthly update ;) I know you're all so thrilled! I promise it's more for me then you, so suffer through it if you want. Bry got through the Christmas season and his work hours are back to normal, he is thrilled. He has also had a little break from school the past two weeks, and has one more week till he goes back! So the kids have one more week of watching someone (they deem as good) play Mario Brothers for them on the WII. I was told by Kylie that I am not too good :) Honestly it makes me a nervous wreck, trying not to die all the time! So yep, we got a WII as a family present from Santa. Bry got new clothes from me, he is letting me dress him more and more now! He has received more compliments in one day of church then he probably had all year ;) I've been begging him to let me dress him for years! He still won't layer, or get tighter jeans, so we'll have to work on that! I have stayed pretty busy through the holidays, with our twelve days of Christmas, photography, and holiday parties! I am glad it's over. I even only scheduled 5 shoots in December so I wasn't overwhelmed. Today I actually have my big wedding, I am a bowl of emotions, and just trying not to forget anything :) They are also leaving in a helicopter, isn't that awesome!!! He is training to be a helicopter pilot, so he gets special treatment :) For Christmas Bry got me a new day planner (much needed now days), and then I got money to put toward photography stuff (like a new website ;) ) Kylie is so sad Christmas is over and that she can't sing Last Christmas anymore, we had to tell her to please stop! She got lots for Christmas!!! She got a bunch of accessories for her American Girl doll from Santa, and some outfits from grandma Pam as well. She got a second American Girl doll from my Mom with a bunk bed, and my brother Jason gave her a Fancy Nancy doll! So needless to say we now have 3 18" dolls at our house! Ethan is as naughty as ever; will it ever end? Santa did give him presents though ;) He recieved more accessories for his Imaginext Batman cave and just about every car from the movie Cars! He loved it all! Grandma Pam gave him a Woody doll and grandma Rhonda got him Buzz and a train table for all his new wooden Thomas the train sets she got him. Our house is now full of toys!!! Now we can move on to January, and starting to plan for when February hits us! February is a big month around here, with Valentines then a week later is our 7 year anniversary, and a week after that is Bry's 30th birthday!!! I am going to attempt to plan a surprise party for him this year, so if you have any tips let me know! If you are still reading I'd be surprised :) So Happy New Year!!!
Well it's the beginning of another month and time for another Holt monthly update ;) I know you're all so thrilled! I promise it's more for me then you, so suffer through it if you want. Bry got through the Christmas season and his work hours are back to normal, he is thrilled. He has also had a little break from school the past two weeks, and has one more week till he goes back! So the kids have one more week of watching someone (they deem as good) play Mario Brothers for them on the WII. I was told by Kylie that I am not too good :) Honestly it makes me a nervous wreck, trying not to die all the time! So yep, we got a WII as a family present from Santa. Bry got new clothes from me, he is letting me dress him more and more now! He has received more compliments in one day of church then he probably had all year ;) I've been begging him to let me dress him for years! He still won't layer, or get tighter jeans, so we'll have to work on that! I have stayed pretty busy through the holidays, with our twelve days of Christmas, photography, and holiday parties! I am glad it's over. I even only scheduled 5 shoots in December so I wasn't overwhelmed. Today I actually have my big wedding, I am a bowl of emotions, and just trying not to forget anything :) They are also leaving in a helicopter, isn't that awesome!!! He is training to be a helicopter pilot, so he gets special treatment :) For Christmas Bry got me a new day planner (much needed now days), and then I got money to put toward photography stuff (like a new website ;) ) Kylie is so sad Christmas is over and that she can't sing Last Christmas anymore, we had to tell her to please stop! She got lots for Christmas!!! She got a bunch of accessories for her American Girl doll from Santa, and some outfits from grandma Pam as well. She got a second American Girl doll from my Mom with a bunk bed, and my brother Jason gave her a Fancy Nancy doll! So needless to say we now have 3 18" dolls at our house! Ethan is as naughty as ever; will it ever end? Santa did give him presents though ;) He recieved more accessories for his Imaginext Batman cave and just about every car from the movie Cars! He loved it all! Grandma Pam gave him a Woody doll and grandma Rhonda got him Buzz and a train table for all his new wooden Thomas the train sets she got him. Our house is now full of toys!!! Now we can move on to January, and starting to plan for when February hits us! February is a big month around here, with Valentines then a week later is our 7 year anniversary, and a week after that is Bry's 30th birthday!!! I am going to attempt to plan a surprise party for him this year, so if you have any tips let me know! If you are still reading I'd be surprised :) So Happy New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What's with all the comments on your weight? ARe you looking for compliments? You look great and I love the family pic!
Cool picture. You'll have to take me to that location sometime. I still can't picture where it's at.
You should be so proud! I read the entire thing!! :) I can't wait for winter to end either. I curse the snow!!
Post a Comment