Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Breaking News
Okay so it's official, our family are very busy bees. As we speak I am working on my website!!!! Yes, finally and I am seriously thrilled with how it is looking thus far. I hope to have it done by the end of this week or the beginning of next at latest. We also had our big ward split at the beginning of the month, and I guess Heavenly Father has decided Bry and I need some growth ;) Bry is the new 2nd counselor in the young mens and I am the first counselor in the primary. We were both pretty surprised, but both look forward to serving and doing our best. Building a primary from the ground up is pretty interesting. Our official first week we only had a handful of teachers and a lot of crying sunbeams. I am really looking forward to getting structure, because utter chaos doesn't work for me!!!!! AHH! We also have our 7th anniversary coming up, and Bry's 30th birthday (I know he's old). Not to mention I just found out today that Bry has given the go for going to Disneyland at the end of March!!!!!! The kids and I are thrilled :) This year has really started out with a bang, and I am optimistic that it will stay exciting and busy for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The primary is the best place to be. Good luck!
I told Jon last night that we were going to Disney with you.... he just laughed at me. OH man. Congrats on the new calling. I haven't seen you forever.
You guys should totally come :D My kids have ants in their pants now! Thanks on the congratulations, but I don't know if I should just be praying that I don't lose my mind!!!!
Too bad our season passes expired in December or we would come over for a few days!! You will have a blast :) I'm excited for you guys and your new callings ... both will be a lot of work but so rewarding! I remember when I was called to be Primary President in Memphis (after a ward change) and I had one teacher - that's it. I did sharing time AND singing time by myself for at least 2 months before we got people called. We had more primary subs than we did "real" teachers most of the time. Somehow we made it through. I'm sure you will both do a great job as you share your talents and testimonies!!
Post a Comment