Yesterday was Easter, and what a busy Easter it was ;) We woke up and realized we had a visit from a certain bunny, and then had of course Church, then it was off to visit Bry's parents, then off for an egg hunt and dinner with my parents! This was no ordinary hunt at my Mom's either. I am beginning to think she is spoiling my kids rotten! She not only had an egg hunt with WAY TOO many eggs for just two kids; she also gave them both a huge coloring set, Kylie got dress ups, Ethan got a play phone, and both kids got at least three new outfits!!!! I think my Mom has concluded she may never get anymore grandchildren, plus if she does they won't be coming around any time soon! A couple of weeks ago she called to inform me she had bought Kylie a new bike for at her house, and Ethan a new scooter. It seems my kids have one thing at our house, and one for hers! Bry and I just had to laugh at all the crap being thrown at them yesterday! It makes my parents Happy though, so I guess we'll let them shower their grandchildren with love and much much more ;) Thanks Mom and Dad you guys are the best!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Spoiled Rotten
Yesterday was Easter, and what a busy Easter it was ;) We woke up and realized we had a visit from a certain bunny, and then had of course Church, then it was off to visit Bry's parents, then off for an egg hunt and dinner with my parents! This was no ordinary hunt at my Mom's either. I am beginning to think she is spoiling my kids rotten! She not only had an egg hunt with WAY TOO many eggs for just two kids; she also gave them both a huge coloring set, Kylie got dress ups, Ethan got a play phone, and both kids got at least three new outfits!!!! I think my Mom has concluded she may never get anymore grandchildren, plus if she does they won't be coming around any time soon! A couple of weeks ago she called to inform me she had bought Kylie a new bike for at her house, and Ethan a new scooter. It seems my kids have one thing at our house, and one for hers! Bry and I just had to laugh at all the crap being thrown at them yesterday! It makes my parents Happy though, so I guess we'll let them shower their grandchildren with love and much much more ;) Thanks Mom and Dad you guys are the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I can smell your spoiled rotten kids from here!! Sounds like a super fun day :) And lucky for you you didn't have to shape and bake 50 rolls!
Post a Comment