Okay my pictures aren't as pretty as Christin's, but they didn't plant popcorn poppin trees by my house :( I just wanted to practice with some modes on my camera, so you get some pictures of Spring attempting to emerge in Utah! Anyways I like to do an update once a month on what is happening in the Holt household ;) Lets start with Bry! He has just been studying away! Finals will be upon him soon, and he has already completed a few big projects for classes. He found out big changes were is store for him at work, and it does effect him. We are feeling okay about the circumstance and know things will work out. I myself have started a new diet, and have lost 6.5 lbs. thus far! Yahoo! Kylie is off track with preschool right now, and doesn't go back until May! She misses it though and asks everyday if she can please go back to preschool now. She has her second dance competition April 25th, and she couldn't be more thrilled ;) Other then that she is giving a talk in Primary on Sunday; which is actually not new to us, because anytime her class is ever in charge of opening excercises she has the talk. Eoughan has been coming over a lot, and Kylie goes to his house quite a bit! They are two Harry Potter lovin peas in a pod! Ethan has a runny nose and cough again!!! Oh yes, this kid can't stay healthy for even a week! He is getting to big, I can' even stand it :( He says so much and really is speaking sentences fluently. My favorite to hear is when Bry is teasing him..... "Daddy top it!", Bry loves it too so he continues pestering him to get him to say it! I also love when he and I came home from the grocery store today and Bry and Kylie were in the house. He started pounding on the door and yelling.... "Kyie, Daddy, I home!" so cute! Well we will be celebrating a second birthday next month, mulling over a decision to maybe go to Disneyland this October, and Bry and I have to speak in church the last Sunday of this month! Hope you are well, and I think I may be surprised if anyone is still reading this obscenely long post anymore ;)


2 comments:
I read the whole thing! 6.5 pounds already? Are you serious? Wow. That's a ton. If you loose much more you might just fall apart. Be careful. Are you happy with the results though?
I love reading your updates and it looks like you're kids are spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. My mom is the same way with Iszacc...ridigulous! But that's what grand parents do I suppose! Happy be-lated Easter!
Post a Comment