Friday, September 19, 2008

Little Artist

Kylie is the child who would sit and color all day if I let her. She loves using paints, chalk, drawing, and making images lining things together! On Sunday night she pointed down to Bry and I that she had made a Cat with tail and all! We are very impressed with her! I hope she keeps her creative ability going. She right now colors everything in Rainbows, she stays in the lines, but colors small blocks of color throughout the picture until it ends up a Rainbow. I love it! Hope you enjoy the picture, I am impressed with my 3 1/2 year old and her ability even if no one else is!

2 comments:

candice and tom said...

oh my i am impressed with her at first looking at it i didnt understand until i clicked it to make it bigger. that is freaking amazing. way to go kylie.

Kari said...

I totally see it!! Way to go, Kylie ... very impressive :)