Thursday, November 1, 2007
Kylie Sue
I have decided to post a little about Kylie since this month she is turning 3, and it is so hard lately, because it is breaking my heart that she is not a baby anymore! Kylie was born November the 16th, 2004. She put me through 54 hours of horrible labor, 2 epidurals (since they messed up on the first), and allergic reaction to amoxicillin. All that I would go through a thousand times over just to have my beautiful little girl! Ever since I could remember I knew I wanted a GIRL! (I think every girl does) I can honestly say I think I prayed that I could at least just have one girl, that's all I needed if I could just have one! I don't remember life before Kylie, she has brought so much joy, love, and laughter into my life. She has so much personality it kills me, I think she makes me laugh or at least shocks me everyday! I consider myself the luckiest Mom to have such wonderful children, and will continue to thank my Heavenly Father everyday for them. Kylie, Mommy and Daddy love you so much!!! Happy 3rd Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aren't you a little sap?! Wish I was a good mom like that ;) Happy soon to be birthday, Kylie!! I'm sure we'll forget to call so make sure you mom shows this to you so you know we didn't forget you all together (like we forgot to recognize her birthday ... we're such LOSERS!!!!)!!
Post a Comment