Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Trick or Treat
Tonight was Halloween, and I am so glad it is over! Kylie had so much fun though, and looked adorable. We went out to my Mom's since it has a lot more little kids then Pam and Ed's neighborhood which is dying in the kid department! Kylie to our surprise kept saying, "We need to go to more houses." I was pretty cold, but she loved the whole trick or treat experience. Ethan stayed and passed out candy with Grandma! Some pics are of him in his Johnny Jumpup, which he loves Kylie likes to try to help him, but usually causes more damage than good! Well I can't believe November is upon us, and the holiday season has been officially kicked off! Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloweens as much as we did! Happy Haunting; till next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love her smile! Fun that you went to your moms, i agree that the crowds of kids are crucial to the whole "experience"! I like your tribute too... is she really almost 3. I remember when you told me you were pregnant! Ethan is darling as usual and look at that hair j/k =)
ps the holt party looks fun!
WOW - you're fast!! I've been feeling crummy the past few days so I'm hitting the sack early and keeping busy with my class in between. I'll have pics up soon :) Everyone looks adorable!!! We were T or Ting in shorts and t-shirts!!
Kylie has the greatest smile:)
So cute! I love her hair all curly, she looked beautiful. Looks like you guys had fun. Miss you!
Post a Comment