Ethan just turned 6 months on Monday, and has decided he is ready to sit! When he decides he's done he rolls to the side and rolls to his tummy. I don't think he loves the sitting, since he gets really frustrated when reaching for things! When you sit your not mobile!!!! This little guy wants to be on the move! However, there are those times he'll just sit their for 5 minutes pretty darn proud of himself! I don't know if I'm ready for crawling since I have the feeling he will be into everything, but he seems to be getting interested on how to move forward, so we will have to see!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Look At Me Sit!
Ethan just turned 6 months on Monday, and has decided he is ready to sit! When he decides he's done he rolls to the side and rolls to his tummy. I don't think he loves the sitting, since he gets really frustrated when reaching for things! When you sit your not mobile!!!! This little guy wants to be on the move! However, there are those times he'll just sit their for 5 minutes pretty darn proud of himself! I don't know if I'm ready for crawling since I have the feeling he will be into everything, but he seems to be getting interested on how to move forward, so we will have to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love him! So cute. Love and miss!
Totally adorable!! I know what you mean about wanting to be on the move ... Cougar is already up on his hands and knees with crawling just around the corner ... and babyproofing the house!!
Post a Comment