Friday, November 16, 2007

Kylie's 3rd Birthday

Today was Kylie's birthday, and she is finally 3! We kind of had a Little Mermaid birthday since that was the cake she chose! She has been asking to get her ears pierced so of course we did!!! I was honest with her and told her it would hurt for a minute. I even pinched her ear to show her how it felt! (I know I'm cruel) However, she still insisted on getting them! She didn't really cry just whimpered a little after! She got some Barbies, and clothes from Bry and I since she is asking Santa for a Barbie house! Pam and Ed gave her Littlest Pet Shops, and my Mom gave her a Barbie car, Ken, Jammies, and a new dress! She loves all her presents and has been playing all day! Well a day down and a whole year till her next birthday! These are coming too fast for me! This year has been a flash in my eyes, I don't know where it has gone! Well Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

2 comments:

Kari said...

You are one fast mama!! I just talked to Bry about 5 hours ago and you've already got pics and info posted :) Impressive! Aren't you proud that we remembered to call? It was a miracle. Looks like it was a fun day. We've told our girls that they could get their ears pierced but my fingernail pinch has scared them off for now ;) Congrats on your big news, too!!

youngfam said...

What a brave little girl... (someday i will tell you a funny story about our friend's little girl getting her ear pierced, if i haven't already) You have a 3 year old... so crazy!!! Talk to you soon :)