Monday, September 3, 2007
My Family Cabin!
This weekend the kids and I went to my family cabin with my parents! We had such a good time and it always nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life! We rode the fourwheelers and went to the lake and over all just relaxed and unwound! It got pretty chilly at night, but it is a nice change from the heat of the day! I have always enjoyed going to our cabin ever since I was little and now Kylie begs to go again! I am glad that it is a place we can always enjoy no matter the age. When we went up to the lake Kylie threw pebbles in the lake and thought that was the BEST! Ethan had a little dog that was up there basically guard him and loved when my mom would put the baby near the ground so she could get a closer look at him!(it was pretty cute) Above is a little glimpse of our cabin and where we were the whole weekend and below are the kids having a good time. I hope you all enjoy them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment