Monday, September 17, 2007
A HOLE IN ONE!
Well, Bryan went golfing with his Dad last Thursday and we are so proud to say he got a HOLE IN ONE!!! Well Bry was super excited, I guess I wasn't excited enough for him since he chewed me out about how hard of a feet that is!(more like luck and luck only is what I say) He got really mad when I told him that I got a hole in one miniature golfing before!(not a good comparison I guess). Well his name was in the paper on Friday and he gets some little trophie for his ball he used. Well anyway this was his good news moment he wanted to share. I'm sure you're all as enthusiastic about it as I was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was wondering when you would post about this ... it's a big moment!! Although I have to agree with you that it all comes down to luck - sorry Bry ;) My mom and dad have both shot them (my dad more than once). Right after my mom got hers she shot about 6 or 7 strokes over par on the very next hole!!
Post a Comment