Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kylie Begins Dance Lessons

Kylie started dance class yesterday!!! She loves it a did such a good job. Of course I am super excited and hope she wants to continue for a ver long time! She looks so cute in all her little dance outfits and she tells everyone just how pretty she is!(I know we're making her concieted) She takes a class that is a mix of tap, ballet, and a little bit of tumbling! She is taking at the same studio that I took at for most of my life and actually has one of the same teachers I had!!! It seems like yesterday that I was going to dance class and I can not wait for her recital at the end of the year!!!(and she has only just began) Well I promise I'm not one of those pageant moms I just love dance and hope it is a passion of hers too!

3 comments:

Kari said...

OOOHH ... such fun! She does look super cute in her dance clothes and I'm sure she'll be the *superstar* of her class!!

Jill Knotwell said...

She is so dang cute!! I'm sure she will be the star of the recital.

Whitney said...

I can't stand how cute she is! She is darn right that she is beautiful! If only we could keep that confidence our whole lives. I love it!