August is here, and 3 days in it already has me tired. Bry has been in school for a month now with his MBA program, and will start the Pharmacy program at the end of this month. It has been an intense schedule so far and I am sure will only get crazier once all the pharmaceutical stuff starts. Each of his classes is only two weeks long so every Friday he has had either a mid-term, or a final. He is doing great though and just studies all the time.
I am super busy with PTA stuff, and business is starting to get busy again as well. I can't wait to get my giant bulletin board up on Monday and out of my house! Yuck! I am sick of having pieces of it everywhere in my house. I will also start babysitting my friend Christin's little girl this month, she is adorable, lets just hope she likes me ;)
Kylie is getting too big! We went school clothes shopping, and she cracks me up! She is quite the stylish little diva I will tell you that. She has tryouts on Wednesday for dance and made the new TNT Mini team!!!! There are only six girls on the team, and next Friday she has a five hour class to learn her routine from a professional choreographer from California :) She is over the moon with excitement, and we are so proud of her. Kye starts school on the 27th (same as Bry). We find out Tuesday at registration who her teacher will be, but she is uber excited to start. She loves school and math, go figure ;)
Ethan has been such a riot lately. He uses the word HILARIOUS and AWESOME a lot when describing his Dad as of late. I swear the only person who thinks Bry is that funny is Bryan himself, and mini me Ethan ;) We just signed him up for fall t-ball and he will start that at the end of the month. He has assessments that first week of school, so he won't start kindergarten till the day after Labor Day. We won't even know who his teacher is until the Friday before. He has his new Batman backpack and tries it one quite a bit, so I think he is ready :) He has also been reading his beginner reader books and really hates reading he tells me! HA, lets hope that changes. As for now I will have to force it.
That is pretty much it from our home front at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment