Hello All, summer is zooming by! I think I may blink my eyes and school will be starting again. Bry has actually started school. He started his MBA program on July 3rd, he really likes it and has talked to a lot of second year students and is getting really excited for the Pharmacy program in August. I am so happy for him, and look forward to him enjoying school and doing something he loves. I am keeping busy, but am kind of being a slacker because I just really love getting out of town and hanging at my parents cabin. I have love being up there since I was a kid, and just love getting away from it all! I need to get my butt in gear though, because I am over PTA membership this year for out school, and it is a ton of work. So all of you who go to Valley Crest, join the PTA for $6 at registration! (LOL, sorry I had to advertise a tad). Kylie had her dance recital at the end of June and did an awesome job. She is so much fun to watch. She starts summer dance on Monday, and will actually be there a ton. I have had a lot of people tell me not to push her.............OKAY, I don't say a word, this girl BEGS! She loves it, of course I help her practice, but most of the time she is the one asking. E has begun his summer reading a gets a little frustrated. I think he thought learning to read would be quick and he could read Kye's books right off the bat! LOL, I guess Sam & Al is not what he calls exciting reading ;) He calls himself a kindergartener to everyone he perchance runs into. They are loving the cabin as well and E begs my Dad to let him steer, wow learning to drive at 5, should I be scared? That is about all the goings on around here, hope you're all having a wonderful summer!
Here are the rest of Kylie's pictures at the beach :)












1 comment:
Sounds like Ky got her love for dance from her mama! :) I'm glad to hear you are all doing so well and Ky looks beautiful!
Post a Comment