Saturday, August 25, 2012
White Coat Ceremony
Thursday we had Bryan's White Coat Ceremony for Pharmacy school. It was held at the South Towne Expo center and it was really nice. I am sad to say come Monday the Bry we are used to around our house will cease to exist and we will have less time to be with him :( However, we are so proud of him and his accomplishments!!! His school is an accelerated program, so it is pretty intense when it comes to keeping up with coarse work. He will be doing his rotations at the Kmart by our house this year, so every other Friday you can catch a glimpse of him there :) During the ceremony I had an intense feeling of calm and knew this was exactly where we are supposed to be in our lives at this moment. This is just the beginning, but we are excited for what is to come next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats! What an accomplishment!
So excited for you guys! Congrats Bryan. And remember kat I am without a husband so call me anytime.
Post a Comment