Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chips with Cheese

Had to share this, it cracked me up!  Bry was home during his half hour break between school and work and decided to make him some nachos for lunch.  Ethan sat and watched him eat and then gave him a hug and a kiss to leave.  As soon as Bry was out of the house Ethan came right up to me and asked me what Daddy was eating for lunch?  I told him they were called Nachos.  Here was his immediate response....."YOU CAN EAT CHIPS WITH CHEESE FOR DINNER?" (look of elation on his face) "MOM THAT IS WHAT I WANT TOO!!!!"   I am pretty positive tears were running down my face.  Bry had a little more then just plain chips with cheese, but Ethan caught the jist of it :)  Goes to show you that Nachos really probably shouldn't be looked at as a meal.  When you break it down to the essentials it really is just chips and cheese ;)


No comments: