This kid has us rolling with about 95% of what comes out of his little mouth! He is by far the jokester of the family, and we don't quite know how we would live life without him :) I thought I would write down a few things he does and says that are funny or that I think are cute so that I never forget them.
Ethan loves to mumble for some unknown reason. It frustrates Bry more then anything else. Lately when Bry or I say our usual "What?" He replies "Just forget about it!" and runs off! LOL......
The first time he did it our stomachs hurt from a fit of giggles. I love how Ethan gives everything a nickname..... my favorite is Charmies for Lucky Charms :) I never want him to stop calling it that, it will make me sad when it ends :( Ethan is also about the passionate kiss right now..... and not with just anyone, in fact only with Mommy. I have had to have a talk with him that mommy doesn't like quite so long of kisses and to please keep your mouth closed. Oh yes, I think he has had to watch a few too many princess movies with Kye. One of my New Years resolutions is to lose 15 lbs. Lately Ethan has been patting my belly and calling me fat. I told him it hurt my feelings when he said that, so he rephrased to this...... "Mommy you are not too fat, but you're not skinny. Mommy you are just perfect!" Bryan gave him a thumbs up in the lady schmoozing department. I should say that over the past little while he has become a Mamma's Boy, and doesn't leave my side for some reason. I am trying to enjoy it because I know I'll be lonely when it ends :( Well that is just a little bit from the mouth of our crazy little guy.



1 comment:
Cute kid!
Post a Comment