Wednesday, February 1, 2012
LOVE.....
February is now here and I haven't done and update in quite some time :) February is the month of LOVE right? Well Bry and I don't particularly celebrate Valentines day due to the fact that our anniversary is the week after. We will be celebrating our 9 year anniversary this month! Time has certainly flown by and a lot has changed, but one thing has not....... LOVE! Okay there is my cheesy peesy moment of the year ;) You can all gag and move on! Okay so Bry is busy with school 6 days a week, yes Monday through Saturday! Yuck, we don't see much of him. I am in my slow season, so I have been able to actually get my house clean and do things :) I have ready about six books in the past month, so I am going to miss that when things pick up. I had to design two teacher appreciation doors this year due to lack of parental involvement, but they turned out cute. Is it sad that I already have an idea for next year? I am sick when it comes to pre-planning. I have almost all of the stuff ready for Kye's baptism in DECEMBER! Yes, you heard it DECEMBER, I even have her dress! Hey, don't hate it was a $60 dress and I got it on clearance for $17! Yes, and it is just what I was looking for :) I am not big on the traditional LDS girl baptism dresses. I think they look like mini prom dresses and look a little weird if worn again after the event. There I said it, so shoot me! Kye's is simple and will work as her Christmas dress too, LOVE IT! Kylie is working hard at school and dance. We just got her solo costume that I designed (sorry I am a tad proud of myself). It fits the song perfectly and I am getting super excited for competition season so we can see her perform! Both Kylie and Ethan are learning how to swim at the moment. My uncle Darren and I go to the pool once a week and are teaching them. He taught me and he is an awesome swimmer, so it is going great! The only scary thing is me having to be in a swimsuit in January, not a pretty sight. Ethan has been off track, but goes back on tomorrow. He is getting excited for spring and his birthday. He keeps telling everyone he is going to the cabin for his birthday. Yeah it's in May! Luckily that weekend Kye gets out of school and his birthday's on a Saturday so he will probably get his wish to head up there, something we all can't wait to do! I love being up at my family cabin, it brings back so much of my childhood and I love sharing all the things I love with my kids. Bry is pretty much a bump on a log when we go up, he would rather sit around and watch tv......... BORING! He really is missing out on a lot! Oh well.......
both he and I are really excited for the Hunger Games coming out in March! I was SHOCKED when he actually read the series (he doesn't read), it drives me nuts! I snicker at him when he reads out loud to the kids (which is hardly ever), but his inflection is all wrong. I told him you can tell he's not an avid reader :) It is funny how he tells Kylie how important it is to read all of the time, because he wishes he was a better reader, I hate to tell him it's never too late ;) One last thing....... we just celebrated my Mom's 50th birthday on the 28th! I just wanted to let her know how much I love her and appreciate all she does for me and my family. I never got a sister, but I am lucky to have a awesome relationship with my mom! Love you Mom!
Well that's all we've been up to! Hope everyone has a Happy month of LOVE!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment