Friday, December 30, 2011

Holt 2011 Christmas

Well it has come and gone, and once again my goal to stay up on blogging has failed :)  We did the 12 days of Christmas and had fun, but I just didn't get around to blogging everything like I would have liked.  Oh well!  Christmas day was really nice.  The kids are in their nice Christmas outfits because we went to church before we opened presents.  Our meeting was at 9:00 and the kids didn't wake up till 7:30 so it wasn't too hard for them to withstand ;)  Ethan got legos, lego Harry Potter years 5-7 video game, and a remote control car!  Kylie got monster high dolls, barbie furniture, and a lego cabin she wanted.  I love seeing the excitement on their faces on Christmas morning :)  I even caught a few shots of the magic that Santa Claus brings.  I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!  We sure did :)





No comments: