Couldn't resist adding Ethan's photos to my update....... you can find the update below ;)
Well, December is here and Christmas is just around the corner! I can't believe how fast this year has flown by for us. Bry is busy with school and work still, and is currently applying for pharmacy schools across the country. Some of the locations make me a tad nervous I have never dreamed of leaving good old Utah, but it could be really great. Well only time will tell there is still two chances we could stay here. I have been in a blur of shoots and editing, and am looking forward to some down time in January and February. I am looking forward to Christmas this year, and love spending time with family and friends. I found my HARD TO FIND toy that Kylie was asking for, so I feel like a well accomplished Santa Claus too :) I was reading people's comments one day on Amazon and someone said they had found one at Justice. Of all places to think to find Monster High Dolls! So I called the one at the District the next morning with no luck, so I tried Fashion Place and had SUCCESS!!!! I raced in and bought the only one they had. This Abbey Bominable is ridiculous to find. If a store gets one in shipment they only receive ONE, yep just ONE! So it was nice to find her and look forward to Kye's eyes lighting up with excitement. Especially since I told her Santa might not be able to get Abbey for her. Kylie is rockin it right now. She is doing awesome in school and tested at a 3rd grade level for reading!! She has finished all of the new chapter books I bought her and asked to read the first Harry Potter book. I let her read the first chapter for me, just to see if it would be too difficult. NOPE! read it with awesome fluidity! She has also finished learning her solo and now has 5 months to clean it, so it should be awesome! She is so close on getting her back walk overs so she should have them by the time she performs :) We just went to the seamstress and designed her costume, it should be DARLING! Between school, dance, and early morning choir practice Kye is one busy chickadee!
Ethan is obsessed with playing Lego Harry Potter. We have had to limit video game time to an hour only on Friday and Saturdays. He is having fun in preschool and can't wait for it to get warm so he can go ride four wheelers up and Grandma Rhonda's cabin. LOL, he is having cabin withdrawals!
Well, there you have it. We are looking forward to our 12 Days of Christmas and sharing our experiences her on the blog :)
Hope you all have a healthy and happy Holiday season!










No comments:
Post a Comment