Today was our 3rd day in our festivities :) The kids made some cute foam snowmen, but the glue was giving us some issues. I decided to post the kids Christmas pictures as well. I wanted to do some outdoors, but we have just ran out of time around here. DRUMROLL..... our color scheme this year is
GREEN & CRANBERRY!
If you know me I like to go with a different color scheme then the traditional red and black in the stores. Next years is already planned due to Kye's baptism at the beginning of next December! I already bought her dress because this lady found and AWESOME deal :) A normally $65 dress for $18! It is gorgeous too! I don't like the typical little girl baptism dresses they have out there. I think they look like a miniature tacky prom dress (no offense to anyone who likes them). I wanted something simple, but also something you could wear again without looking like you thought it was your baptism all over again...... too bad it won't be debuted for a year right!
MWAHAHAHAHA!
(my evil laugh)
Enjoy the holiday pics...












No comments:
Post a Comment